Custom, professional flyer & postcard designs
Get a slick postcard or flyer designed for less in just 7 days, from DKK1,199
Run a design contest for a price you set and dozens of talented designers will compete to create a memorable postcard or flyer design you love, or your money back!
- We’ll help you create a simple design brief
- Designers then submit concepts for you to review
- Only pay for the postcard or flyer design you want to keep
Example postcard or flyer designs
How postcard or flyer design contests work
1) Compile your design brieftell me more
- Answer some simple questions about your business and the postcard or flyer design you're looking for.
- Decide on the amount you wish to pay.
2) Review & provide feedbacktell me more
- Designers submit concepts based on the brief
- Review and give feedback on designs as they are submitted
3) Pick a winning design!tell me more
- After 7 days, browse entries and pick your favorite postcard or flyer design. We'll take care of paying the winning designer.
- Complete handover - receive final high-quality files and full copyright
What our customers say
“Using 99designs was fast, easy, economical and we got everything that we hoped for. I am completely satisfied with the service that we received!”View contest
“I found the designers polite, prompt and 99designs customer service team second to none. I continue to use and would highly recommend 99designs!”View contest
“The response we received was overwhelming and there was barely a design that didn't meet our expectations.”View contest
Winning postcard or flyer designs
The Shores run a high end apartment building in Santa Monica, CA USA which contains 532 units. They required a generic flyer to pass out to tenants letting them know of storage spaces available for rent. It should include pricing, contact details, photos of the property and ‘The Shores’ company logo.
- Paid $150
- Received 51 designs
The Answer is Innate is a new web based company which helps people to live better by aligning with nature to be happy, healthy and wealthy. They will be selling a supplement line online, as well as in retail outlets. They required a 1 page flyer to promote their Innate Immunity D supplement. It should be bright, inviting and obviously motivate the reader to buy the supplement. The design of the flyer should not be cartoonish, but rather professional looking and still be effective as a sales tool.
- Paid $203
- Received 41 designs
Berkeley Academy is an after school tutoring company that emphasizes the relationship between the mentor and the student. They already have a general flyer outline completed and simply need it to be touched up and turned into a winning flyer design. It needs to be eye-catching, with a powerful statement that draws interest and can lead potential students to the website or to contact them via the phone. It needs to be very professional, sophisticated with a ‘clean cut’ look.
- Paid $150
- Received 40 designs
Computer Helper required a modern flyer design which was to be used as part of a residential mail drop. They wanted dominant colors to be included - dark blue with orange, as these have already been incorporated in the Computer Helper logo. The design itself should be clean and easy to digest. A large amount of text will need to be included, so larger sized fonts should be used to make sections of the flyer more prominent.
- Paid $189
- Received 33 designs
theGym required a 4 page leaflet to be designed which should be high impact, focused on price, modern, clean and have a healthy look. The colors incorporated should be based off the existing business logo - turquoise blue and charcoal grey. The leaflet should convey value for money and high-quality.
- Paid $350
- Received 64 designs
My Run Buddy
My Run Buddy is a brand new proof of concept aimed to see if there is demand for a ‘’running buddy’ service in the local area. They required an eye-catching flyer design to hand out at tube stations or on the streets. This flyer may also be inserted into newspapers or magazines. The target market is definitely females, so this should be reflected in the design.
- Paid $204
- Received 24 designs
Recent postcard or flyer design contests
Popular Contest Entries +21 more entries submitted by 9 designers
we service and install heating and air conditioning units for homeowners
Popular Contest Entries +43 more entries submitted by 8 designers
We offer dinner cruises in Clear Lake and Galveston Bay. We have our own private marina in Kemah and hold events…
Popular Contest Entries +23 more entries submitted by 9 designers
Our Mission It is our mission at A Closer Look to provide our clients with the highest degree of customer service in…
Popular Contest Entries +4 more entries submitted by 3 designers
EDA, Inc (www.edainc.net) specializes in developing cutting edge software solutions that allow manufacturing companies…
Popular Contest Entries +44 more entries submitted by 14 designers
Human Performance Center - 10,000 square foot facility that offers comprehensive services for sports medicine…
Popular Contest Entries +26 more entries submitted by 13 designers
We are a restaurant and bar
Popular Contest Entries +40 more entries submitted by 4 designers
ODW Logistics is a third-party supply chain solutions company. We help get products to their end user, whether it's…
browse 29 more postcard or flyer design contests »
Still have questions?
- How many designers will be working on my project?
- A typical contest has dozens of designers competing to produce the best design. The more money you offer, the more designers you'll attract.
- What if I don’t like any of the designs that I get?
- We have a 100% money-back guarantee! If you don't like any designs, then simply contact us within 60 days and we'll give you a complete refund.
- How many design entries will I get to choose from?
- On average, we receive 40+ entries per postcard or flyer design contest, from dozens of different designers over a 7 day period.
- How much does it cost to run a postcard or flyer design contest?
- You set the budget! Pricing starts at DKK1,199 and in general, the more money you offer, the more postcard or flyer designs you will have to choose from.
- Will the designers tailor their designs to suit my business?
- Our designers create designs according to your requirements, so every entry to your design contest is tailor-made just for you!
- Can I get designers to revise the designs they create for me?
- Absolutely. Designers thrive on guidance, so the more feedback you provide, the better the quality of your finished product.
- 126 designs
- 1,752 open
- 214,611 contests
- DKK3,189,402 currently
- DKK9,634,100 designer payouts