great work. Took feedback onboard quickly and effectively and had some great ideas to make the design more engaging. Would definitely use Adhi again. thanks.
How MikeJW started their app journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Development of iPhone applications
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are looking to create a simple yet fun app that will live in the Entertainment section of the iPhone App store. It will be a game based app that will allow users to see a list of images (famous models) that they can rate which is better - image A or
image B. They will go through a series of 'Matches' until they come out with an overall winner.
We require a total of five screens for the app to function and a splash screen (thinking comic type effect for the splash screen) to start (see Wireframe.pdf) :
- Start new game/view leaderboard (Home Screen)
- Draw of 'Matches' that displays thumbnail images e.g. Image 1 Thumnail vs Image 2 Thumbnail
- The Face Off Screen - this will be two larger images that will enable the user to choose which they prefer - i'm thinking something like the images displayed in (Faceoff_Page.png)
- The 'Winner' Screen - this should contain some text and the main image with the ability to share the result on Facebook, Twitter and via Email
- Finally a Leaderboard which displays who have won the most matches over the course of time - i'd imagine this to be something along the lines of the two leaderboard images I have attached.
We will require a layered .psd file for each screen so that we can crop/cut out all of the design elements and include them in the app. I've attached some images that I like to give you a rough idea of what to look for in your designs - but do also feel free to surprise me !
All.png - Like the text on the title and the black - think photo's look good on a black background
Faceoff1.png - Really like the image design and the way the images sit above and below each other
Faceoff2.png - *Quite* like the images (Polaroid effect)
Winner_Screen1.png - I quite like the sharing function within here
Winner_Screen2.png - Again I like the polaroid effect
I'm not a designer and I'm giving you free reign to use your creative licence - make it fun and simple but with a professional (good looking app) feel. Any questions or feedback feel free to ask.