We need to create two pieces of artwork for advertising on Canberra Times Online website.
The sizes of the artwork will be
Guttering images mean we require two 125px (W) x 700(H) Pixels in GIF, JPG, PNG + High res, layered file at around 30kb each.
As for the MREC we need it to be 300 x 250.
They need to coincide with each other.
Click this link to see an example of a current advertisement with the same specifications
Who are we targeting?
This advertising campaign targets Public Service Superannuation (PSS) and Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme (CSS) members who may face redundancy.
What do we want to attract them with?
This advertising campaign aims to attract the audience by:
- Allowing them to retire in safe hands
- Offering expertise on Public Sector redundancy
- Planning their retirement to reduce their worry
- Advising on securing retirement
An example of content that may be used? (We are happy to receive suggestions on this)
- Is your future in safe hands?
- Are you worried about your future?
- Are you worried about being made redundant?
- Public Sector Redundancy… Are you in safe hands?
- Civic Financial Planning is here for you
Keywords - The keywords that must be used in the advertisement are:
Civic Financial Planning
- Age 40 – late 50’s
- People who are unhappy in their jobs and see redundancy as a way out
- Some may be in a second marriage and may think a redundancy will help their financial position
- People who are nervous about being made redundant as they may not have set themselves up yet Financially.