Really great work. The designer had to work through a major turn in instructions which really pivoted the creative brief along with the materials provided to everyone. He was the only one who was able to fully make the change and delivered an outstanding piece of design work on entirely new directions late in the contest.
great work and very responsive!
How Nsehn started their banner ad journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Independent pop / rock musicians who formed a band to make great music. We want our music to be heard by fans all around the world.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
I'd like 2 banner ads with the following requirements.
1) sizes of 300x250 and 728x90
2) Ads should incorporate the attached photo
3) ads should include the band name "Luego"
4) ads should have some type of play button
5) ads should be either jpg or gif (no flash)
6) ads should focus on making the band look cool. we are more concerned with "brand" than effectiveness.
7) Ads should include ReverbNation branding (with the red star)
8) Ads should be able to accommodate a longer band name ("I Was Totally Destroying It")