DMV Is a multi use all day restaurant starting with a fast casual lunch service and transitioning into a full service dinner. DMV will be the best in class offering a variety of flour based rounds, gluten free squares topped with the vegan, vegetarian and traditional toppings. The space will take inspiration from a 1960’s record store with live vinyl music playing and records on sale as a collaboration with a local music curator. “DMV will be utilizing a new model of electric deck oven that will produce pizzas in an efficient and timely manner.
• Project Title— New School NYC Pizzeria
• Project Goal—DEVELOP A STRONG MARK
• Project Deadline— WOULD LIKE THIS IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO
• Company Background—WE ARE A RESTAURANT GROUP W/ SUCCESSFUL RESTAURANTS IN NYC
• Target Audience Information—GENERALLY 18-55 IN AGE
• Competitor Information—
• Style Preferences— STRONG MARK, MASCULINE, EDGY, NON-LITERAL, ABSTRACT - think James Dean, 70's rock band
• Reference Designs—SEE PINTEREST MOOD BOARD https://www.pinterest.com/chrisw123…a-concept/
Project Assets—Copy, logo files, stock images, pre-existing websites that will inform your designer.