How pubsl started their logo & brand identity pack journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Association of Avian Veterinarians
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Logo must communicate our message clearly, be memorable, and stand the test of time
• Vision: AAV is the recognized global leader in avian health
• Mission: The Association of Avian Veterinarians is a diverse professional organization dedicated to advancing and promoting avian health, welfare, and conservation through education, advocacy, and science.
• Overarching goal: Build, inspire and engage the membership of AAV
• Audience: Veterinarians (particularly with an interest in birds and exotic animals), veterinary students, veterinary technicians, and pet bird owners around the world
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
We are really open to any colors - but perhaps main color could lean toward the aquas/blues/neutrals.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We like how the image and text are creatively interconnected and the image represents the viral concept. This is one of our top 3 preferred styles. The style could be a bit more bold/heavy.
We like the abstract combination of the pets in the initial H, also the bold text is nice.
We like the bold bright look and how the image really pops. We like how the image shows leaf and packaging combined - very creative and memorable. Also in our top 3 picks.
It is interesting - this one is just ok.
clean and simple, modern
The bird image is striking and matches well with the font. We would need a more general type of bird but the style of this is distinct which is nice.
We like the abstract, modern look. This is in our top 3 picks. Could be more bold.
**IMPORTANT** TOP PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO DESIGNS WHERE BIRD GRAPHIC AND "AAV" TEXT ARE INTERCONNECTED.
Design must include:
• a graphic representative of birds of all types
• letters “AAV” incorporated within the graphic
• the full name “Association of Avian Veterinarians” spelled out
• text and images creatively interconnected, nicely flowing with one another
• Unique with an immediate impression of our brand
• Clean, simple, modern, balanced
• Clean, easy to read typography
• Relevant color palette
• Versatile for use in full color, 2-color, grayscale, and black/white
• Consistent look on various surfaces and background colors (dark and light)
• Scalable and easy to view/read in all sizes
Include a brand/style guide along with the logo
• We are an international organization so logo must represent our brand well world-wide
• Logo must be easily incorporated in promotional graphics for our products and services such as research grants, online education portal, etc.
• Logo will be trademarked so needs to be original artwork
• Will be used on AAV.org (replacing existing logo but website will not be redesigned as this was just completed in 2018)
• Cover of Journal of Avian Medicine and Surgery (footer section of cover)
• Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Linked In sites
• Letterhead, business cards
• Educational handouts – tri-fold and flat
• Promotional flyers
• Digital newsletter mastheads
• Trade show display
• PowerPoint slides