Professional design and quick turnaround. Great job!
- Andrea Kannappel
How Maui99 started their car, truck or van wrap journey
Who are you known as?
OneContact Integrated Facility Services
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Cleaning & Maintenance
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
OneContact serves single and multi-site clients as their “one point of contact” for all their facility maintenance needs. We focus on small and mid-sized commercial buildings Our services are organized into three areas:
- Facility maintenance programs
- General maintenance & repairs
- Tenant improvement & renovations
Our target clientele is building owners/managers, business owners and office managers.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need to design a wrap for a 2012 Ford F-150 XLT truck with a 6.5 ft. box for a building maintenance company.
The wrap should be simple, obvious and clean. We wish to avoid visual noisy backgrounds. (Note: No photos please. Graphics/icons are OK). We wish a design that denotes a modern and dynamic company! To get an idea of the company please visit our website http://www.onecontactifs.com
Our corporate colors are Green and several tones of Blue. We like white background and are fine if you introduce yellow, orange and/or grey tones in the wrap design in a tasteful manner. (See website for ideas on colors). The following is text/content we would like the design to include:
1) Company name: OneContact IFS (Note: This is short for OneContact Integrated Facility Services Ltd.)
2) Company logo.
3) Tag Line: Facility Maintenance Made Easy
4) Tel: 403-452-6606
5) Web Address: http://www.onecontactifs.com
6) What We Do: Facility Maintenance Programs
General Maintenance & Repairs
Tenant Improvements & Renovations
We want a design to stand out but also make the impression that the truck is part of a fleet. Unleash your uniqueness and creativity and reflect it on the design! Thank you for your interest.
- The wrap design can partially include the roof and the 2 rear side windows.
- The back window can be used fully as part of the design. Side and rear windows will have perforated film.
- Printer/installer requests that files be PSD flattened to one layer or at JPG at 300 dpi , but shrunk to 50% of the size to avoid huge file size. Also, fonts and text in EPS so he can drop them in and keep them crisp . Final files will be uploaded to Dropbox.
- Designer to verify all the sizes for accuracy.
- The company logo files will be available to the selected designer.