Worked with Awwab on several projects to provide buttons and icons for my company's software application. Always very receptive and responsive to feedback until we get the final products just right.
- ataslayar dsgn
I was blown away when the first design was presented. I automatically new it was a winner! Designer very helpful and friendly.
Very nice guy. Quickly translates the instructions and has a great style
It was wonderful to work with HM64. Exactly what I asked for, very inventive, helpful and open for any suggestions. Great work, thank you very much:)
Spectacular design and so enjoyed working with the designer. A total pro.
- Reygie Selma
Very communicative and open to feedback!! Reygie Selma even went above and beyond to create a new font for this contest, which blew my hair back. High quality graphics and smooth attention to detail...a definite three tusks up ;)
- Paddock Mitchell
How selenaO started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Billions Institute helps Foundations and Non-Profits by creating transformational learning experiences for social change agents.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We'd like 5 images/icons to reflect four stages of a process we call "model for unleashing":
1) Dig Deep - looking deeply into the connection between the personal and professional, digging deep within yourself to find your areas of genius and areas where you might be on the villain-victim-hero triangle
2) Dream Big - create goals that aim higher, are quantifiable and time-bound
3) No Heroes - the world doesn't need more heroes, it needs more people who are grounded in their strengths and values, have a community of peers they can turn to for support and ideas, and are committed to quantifiable, time-bound aims, and routinely bringing out the best in others in ways that are life-affirming, life-enhancing and sustainable
4) Add Zeros - as the numbers we reach in the work expand (ie. reach a 1,000,000, 100,000,000, our sphere of direct influence also becomes smaller 1/1000, 1/10,000 etc. more zeros above and below)
5) Model for Unleashing - this is the overview of all four and is intended to convey our basic principle: "orchestrating the loss of control of thousands of people moving in the desired direction."
Please see our website www. billionsinstitute.com for general sense of what we do. We have some hex colors we'd like you to use:
#114769 (midnight blue)
(Other colors you can use for detail white #FFFFFF and rangoon black #191919)
Simple, and communicates the message of each of the four stages of the Model for Unleashing, but not juvenile. See below for style we like (but new concepts now) and the concepts we like, but style is off.