Paul Louis did a great job. He managed to deliver on time and on quality. He was easy to communicate with and it was a pleasure to discover the results of his work every morning with the TZ difference.
Unique and creative work :) Excellent designer. Easy to work with and thinks outside the box.
Amazing work! Great attention to detail.
Harworking and ingenious!
How it-processing started their icon or button journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a software development company. For one of our customers, we are currently developping an application for creating the agenda for meetings by drag&drop.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We need a consistent icon set for an application that allows users to create the agenda for meetings. Most of the planning is done by drag and drop of predefined agenda items.
The application uses flat design, thus also the icons should be “flat”. The icons should be single-colored such that we can color them according to our color scheme (which is still changing). Furthermore, the icons must be available in sizes 24x24 and 36x36 in format SVG.
The following icons are required:
- Comment: two icons for access to internal and external (public) comments. The icons should indicate whether the comment was already set or is still empty. Comments are editable.
- Remarks: Icons for access to remarks (remark is read-only)
- „Additional information (preferably icon containing „i“)
- ? (question mark) icon
- Clear filters (preferrably x, smaller than other icons, must be embeddable within other controls)
- Collapse and expand (it's like a tabular view where rows can be expanded or collapsed)
- Entering and leaving „fullscreen mode“
- Icons for „yes“ and „no“ (as a replacement for checkboxes).
- Up and down arrows for sorting (must be smaller than the other icons, must be available two intensities for activated or not activated)