We are launching a game called "Are you deficient?" this upcoming season at our trade shows. The purpose of the game is to educate growers on the specific nutrient deficiency within a crop.
We love the idea of using an Einstein image - since his image is strongly associated with leading edge innovation and intelligence. We need to tie the image back to the specific nutrients that may be deficient within a crop. A couple of ideas we have brainstormed that may have some potential -
(1) Image of Einstein and replace his hair with the periodic elements. (similar to the canola example attached - except with periodic elements instead of canola flowers)
Key elements to include instead of canola flowers -
- N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S, Zn, Mn, Cu, B, Fe, Mo
- Can use elements multiple times if need me.
- The elements would be shaped as periodic elements (see attached shape file for format of the periodic elements) and replace Einstein's hair.
(2) Einstein again - but this time rather than focusing on the individual nutrients, we write the works "Essential Nutrients" in his hair.
We would like the words "Are you deficient?" incorporated into the illustration.
Open to other creative thinking!