We need an illustration (use whatever tools you like) for a company event; the design will appear on apparel (hats, sweatshirts) and in presentations for the event. This is intended to be a lively/fun play on the expression "Satan's Pit" -- we'd like to see designs that have (at least one) heavy duty truck, maybe snakes wrapping around them, maybe fire, a sword/dagger, maybe Satan himself and possibly other satan/truck/insurance inspired ideas!
I’d like to use a few elements (please see https://www.pinterest.com/ianw2408/satans-pit/ but please use what inspires you):
- Satanic tattoo: Generally dark/macabre but it can’t actually be scary as this is for a corporate audience (eg, no upside crosses or imagery that would upset young children). Could feature swords, snakes, Grim Reaper, Satan or other imagery you think of when you hear “Satan’s Pit.” Maybe the Grim Reaper is looking into the Pit as if activity is happening under his watch.
- Truck: Could be the cab only or also include trailer (or combo if more than 1). It’s ok to stylize the the truck as I understand this will blend different types of art. Maybe a snake wraps around the truck (just an idea!).
- Nerdy person: In insurance, actuaries are the nerdy ones who figure out risk. They are basically like accountants/CPAs. Maybe it’s somebody wearing a visor with a calculator. Perhaps they are wrapped up in a snake? Fine to stylize the person if you wish to use one.
- Office building: Instead of a nerdy person maybe you want to create an insurance company HQ which is wrapped up by a snake or sword going through it.
- Illustration is laid out in an oval format (landscape)
- Text: would like the text “Welcome to” arcing around the top of the oval and “Satan’s Pit” arcing around the bottom of the oval, ideally in a cursive style, evocative of tattoos.