Another solid flyer prepared by Alex. A great example here of not just following our style guide but improving on it with some creative flair.
Great visuals! Looks terrific.
Great work! Project was under heavy time pressure. fritzR always gave immediate response. Always reliable.
Diego is amazing designer. I loved the final designs.
How drazen.stuparic started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
Haufe Lexware GmbH & Co.KG
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
The infographic should represent the Onboarding process as described in the attached document: Starting with the date of signature until the end of the trial period.
Data to include in the infographic
The phases of the onboarding process. (see attached description for details)
Elements to include in the infographic
Requirements concerning the infographic:
- The infographic should represent the Onboarding process as described in the attached document: Starting with the date of signature until the end of the trial period.
- Later we want to insert interactive elements (by using partially animated images). Individual elements will be clickable in order to e.g. start a download or to get redirected to another (of our) websites.
- We need to add additional elements (like links or downloads) later easily. That might be realized via graphic elements such as a piece of paper symbolizing a downloadable whitepaper.
- Inther first lane the infographic has to work as static infographic .
- It should be fun watching and using the infographic. But at the same time the infographic has to radiate seriousness.
- It should motivate people to deal with the entire graphic and not just the little part they are interested in.
- It should motivate people to share the graphic with others.
For more details please have a look at attached document.