We love Adrian design so much. :) Thank for your help
- Monki D Loy
Excellent work. Highly highly recommended. Will be using him again for sure.
He took a very complicated set of directors and put order to the madness. Followed a challenging set of directions with perfection. And the final project is terrific!
How dthielen started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
Textmunication Mobile Marketing Solutions
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Story to tell in the infographic
There are three areas we want to target on a one page infographic:
-Popularity of texting
-Health & Fitness market for SMS
-Loyalty programs with SMS
Data to include in the infographic
(see attached document)
General Mobile phone and Texting:
*89% of US population owns a cell phone
* 84% of cell phone users have a texting plan
* People 45 years and younger text more than they call
*Fastest growing texting audience 38-54 year olds
*Today’s consumer will do more business with your company on their mobile device than their PC’s
Health & Fitness Target:
1. 99% of Health Clubs who use SMS see ROI from their initial campaign within 30 days
2. Immediate member engagement! SMS offers a 97% read rate with 90% interaction within 2 minutes. Emails have a 17% read rate.
3. Spam free, compliant and consumer initiated text alerts creates an opt-in environment and creates a target ability factor. Members receiving the texts actually want the texts.
-Miss you reminders
-Personal Trainer reminders
-Billing decline notifications
4. Health Clubs have on average 16% membership billing decline monthly. SMS billing notifications recoup 92% of their decline revenue within the first 30 days.
5. Health Clubs lead capture through keyword and short code convert leads to gym memberships 68% of the time.
-88% of businesses with Loyalty programs are more profitable than those without
-65% of customers say they would recommend a business because of a Loyalty program
-73% of customers want a Loyalty solution where they shop
-64% of customers have an increased frequency of visits for a business with a Loyalty program
-5% increase in customer loyalty can result in more than a 25% increase in revenue.
Elements to include in the infographic
Divide the infographic into three areas with a cohesive blend:
1) Texting popularity
2) Health & Fitness SMS
3) Loyalty SMS programs
** If you need to eliminate some of the information, do so from the Loyalty Program section. We can cut that down to 3-4 key points.
Blend facts with graphics. See the file for the facts to be incorporated with graphics. I've attached examples of Infographic templates that I like - but I'm open to ideas as long as it fits on one page.. This infographic will be used for presentations to new clients through digital and print. I would like lots of color blended with facts and animated graphics related to gyms and fitness (see our video), restaurants (for loyalty section).
Thanks - have fun and get creative!