Thanks for the great work. Very responsive and always eager to meet the expectations and requirements.
- Arun Swamy
Arun put a lot of research into what I needed for my design. His design was well thought out and creative. He was friendly and responsive and able to make the changes I required. He is very skilled at what he does, I would definitely work with him again!
I am extremely happy and satisfied with how my project turned out. Charmionne_a did an awesome job interpreting my words and putting them into an awesome design concept. Awesome job!
- Ale Lorenzo
How Andrea.galloway started their infographic journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Story to tell in the infographic
The infographics are to communicate visually our core values.
Data to include in the infographic
- Infographics are to be symbolic of the core value and its written definition.
- Infographics need to designed and stylised so they work together visually and connect.
- Colour coded and to be contained within a circle as shown in attached document.
- They should also when put together spell out the acronym 'IHEAR', so the first letter of the core value must be included and clearly read in the infographic.
Elements to include in the infographic
There are five core values to we need the infographic within each circle designed.
- Attached are the corporate colours to be used and visual examples.
- Attached are the name and definitions of the core values as well as the acronym 'IHEAR' which needs to be incorporated into the infographics.
- The definition is to be included for each core value, as you will see in our mockups it is contained within the circle surrounding the core value infrographic.
- We would also like each core value to be identifiable using one of the colours provided in the attached document. (Colour coded)
*Note: Our logo has been provided for reference only.