Ronak gave me the simple, modern, and inspiring design I needed for my business. I highly recommend Ronak if you're looking for an amazing logo.
How m.tannenbaum10 started their logo & business card journey
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Mavric.io is a mobile app that is dedicated to matching innovative candidates with innovative startups. I want mavric.io to signify the belief that everyone has potential and has a unique skillset to offer. They are connecting with startups because smaller organizations typically need to hire this type of individual.
I like the idea of a star because it symbolize being your own person and not just a number. More candidates need this outlook. I want people to feel like they matter and they can stand out.
A few things to keep in mind:
- full service recruiting software that matches innovative minds with startup companies.
- target audience is candidates from the age of 20-40
- It will be a mobile app and desktop application.
- It will be also used by hiring managers to identify talent.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Black, Gold, the color of a star.
I would like the logo to be a star.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like how sleek and modern this one looks.
I like how simple it is.
Again, also like how simple this one is.
- Here are a few examples of websites/logos I really like and have drawn inspiration from:
- the intent of the website/app is to highlight a person's skillset, allow them to stand out, and match them with great startups. A "star" keeps coming to mind for the logo.
- I would like the logo to be a star
- I want the logo to be something by itself, apart from the business name
- I want it to be a shooting star