• Prefer a modern, subtle and minimalistic brand identity. Gender neutral as our organization serves both men and women.
• The logo can either explain the nature of business or a visual representation of the brand name.
• Okay with a combination of words, symbols, and design elements
• Can revolve around building confidence, self- esteem, trust and growth.
• Back on My Feet doesn’t necessarily need to signify “Feet” or “Shelter”, the phrase can also highlight “Revival” since the homeless individuals are on their way back to recovery.
• Please think of the logo holistically. How will this translate onto running bibs, envelopes, etc.
• Prefer not to have all text in one line - the name tends to be long and long, horizontal treatments are hard to use. If a longer version is suggested, alternative stacked version should be an option
The attachments are logos of another non profits that we like. Our major corporate partners are Marriott, Accenture, Samsung, Cigna, AT&T -- this is important because whenever our logos are together, we need to make sure ours does not stand out in the wrong way. Currently, it looks too young, and it doesn't stand for the work we are doing. No Kid Hungry is probably our favorite.