It was a delight to work with Andra. She was always very patient and responsive and listened carefully to my opinion. Her design represents our business perfectly. We will be working with her again for sure.
It was good working with CreativeHouse, their patience with me was really helpful as I was away for quite a period of time, hopefully we get to work on another project soon!
Logosapiens™ is such a pleasure to work with throughout the design process and really knows how to execute specific notes in a timely and excellent fashion to help create exactly what it is you're looking for. Super impressed by all of the hard work and attention to detail that was achieved - cannot say enough nice things about how wonderful, creative and communicative my experience was. Highly recommend!
Great experience and really listed to feedback and ideas. Thanks for a great logo.
Good design, responsive to updates - slight issue with communication understanding but got there in the end.
How istratorL7 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Blossom World Society
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Blossom World Society is a non-profit society that helps children and youth develop values such as sincerity, gratitude and kindness by engaging them in volunteer work to serve the community.
A vibrant society dedicated to promoting culture and graciousness
To empower individuals with knowledge and skills, to lead and serve
Sincerity, Gratitude, Service, Kindness
1. To nurture and develop leadership capability of children and youth of all races and religions in Singapore to contribute to community service and charitable activities.
2. To foster an appreciation among young Singaporeans of the importance of unity and harmony in society, and of Singapore's nation-building journey.
3. To bring together youth who wish to volunteer their services to benefit the disadvantaged, children and elderly.
4. To foster appreciation among young Singaporeans of traditional values and cultural heritage, and to promote understanding of the culture and practices of different communities in Singapore.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Blue and white must be included.
Open to an additional colour if it makes sense.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1. The logo design MUST include a swan. Prefer it to be lively, rather than cruising on the water.
2. The logo must be able to represent these ideas: Nurturing kindness, Joy of giving to community.
3. The colour should be youthful and bright. Prefer to include blue and white. Feel free to suggest one more colour that is meaningful.