Absolutely brilliant design! Was always willing to work on tweets and I couldn't be happier with the end product.
How elliott.crawford started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Marriage Is Heart Work!
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a Christian married couple that inspires and encourages other married couples through our blog and social media accounts.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We like clean, sleek, modern, passionate, and love.
1. We would like a stacked small caps word design with the words:
We want the words to be justified on the left and right so it is even (see attached)
2. We also want a silhouette of our engagement photo (attached) on the left side of the stacked words. We want it to match the height of the stacked words.
3. Typically the saying is "Marriage is Hard Work." So we want the word "Hard" to be there and an image of a thick wooden cross nailed on top of the word "Hard" with the Word "Heart" in blood red on the wooden cross. We want the cross to cover the word "Hard" where it is placed at an approximately 90 degree angle that you can still see part of the word "Hard" in the back of it. The "T" of the cross is on the right side.
4. We want a powerful, sexy, bold, and fun font.
5. At the bottom of the words we want the medical heartbeat sign with 3 beats and a heart on the 3rd beat (see attached)
6. We want original to have color for our website, picture watermarks, etc. and then a black and white image that can easily go on t-shirts.