Excellent design and very helpful. Did changes to logo without issue. Gave me all the files!
- Planet Z
Amazing work. Fast delivery. Quick response to questions. Good work.
Very quick to respond and easy to work with! Also included a style guide with the final files, which most designers do not do!
Leeons did a beautiful and extremely professional job on this resume. The content was scrambled and the previous format was difficult to read and understand. He took that content and built the perfect, professional, clear and concise resume I needed. Thank you so much Leeons!
- Vecteronk ®
High recommend Vecteronk! He originally created my Logo design back in January of this year, but I have gone back with other requests and files I needed in order to create pamphlets, flyers etc. and he provided me with everything I needed and all in a timely manner!
George is an amazing professional. Very dedicated and always willing to adjust and perfect the job proposed with prompt responses and detailed analisys. The logo he has created for us was innovative, minimalist and strong/impacting at the same time. Some other designers tried to follow his steps and style during the competition but were far off his talent. I would definately recommend George and will for sure work with him again.
- Dante Grassi
How anand_23 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Automate the mundane tasks
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Our software automates mundane tasks for financial advisor businesses.
Please refer to the PDF file. It has examples of logos that we like. The logo has to incorporate these things:
-Be simple, yet modern elegant.
- Doesn't have to reflect the business we do necessarily. More universal.
- Be easy to print on multiple things - T-shirts, websites, letterheads, embroidered caps and so on.
- Very important: should be able to put into small icons for facebook, twitter, apps and so on. So has to fit and be recognizable in a small square or circle.
- the logo can take on different color schemes if we need - example be reversible, be one color and so on.
- The words can be Pulse360 or Pulse 360 - with space or without.
- we are taking tasks that are manual currently and automating with use of software. I am attaching a website pic that we are likely going to use - a cardboard robot. Doesn't have to have a robot...but gives you thought process.
- this is for financial advisor business and thus logo has to be professional looking and not playful.
- also, use of typeface that is generally available - Google Fonts.
- and I have to get the digital file in AI format - Vector. Plus EPS file and JPEGs. Fonts should be editable by me.
- Do not associate with medical field. While pulse means pulse of a person, our software provides a pulse of the business
- Do not put pulse lines from heart-beat readers and such
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Love the color version of this as well
Please see the word file with other logos we like.