PR company that does social media, PR, event planning for arts & entertainment, food, circus, shopping/small business, nonprofits. Clients:
* A cupcake shop!
* A circus school (not animal/tent circus, but the artform of circus, like trapeze, rope, silks, juggling, etc)
* A flying trapeze school
* A bold edgy theater company
* A business district with 150 restaurants, small businesses, clothing, bars, etc.
* A chain of pre-schools that are very themed (ranging from Star wars to aquarium to eco-friendly)
* Nonprofits including a service organiztion, PR group, etc.
* A "food, fun and adventure" website that is Philly-centered
All are positive, feel good, happy places..
They focus on clients that are younger (20-30s) hipper cool fun adventurous employed kids and no kids not snooty, not stogy, not boring, but successful and know what they want. My logo should tell clients I am successful, energetic and can help them reach audiences they want to reach out to.
About me and why I get clients:
Clients want me to work hard, be affordable but be upbeat and positive. Several have said that instead of coming off like the "car salesman" type of PR guy, that they instead think I am genuine, hard working but also fun. They like to work and hang out with me - and they like me and my services to bolster their image and make their day!
I'm in Philly - and my branding I don't see as exclusively Philly since I didn't use that in my name, but if you think of a fun little tie-in with Philly I would consider it.
While I want a fun and out of the box logo that catches your attention, it also needs to be "credible" so that I can also give it to a serious nonprofit client or one of my not mentioned but serious clients (a dental office, for example: it doesn't need to tailor to them, but it shouldn't turn them off).