I couldnt be happier with my logo cadina helped me design. She was easy to work with and very attentive. I will definitely work with her with future projects.
- Ava N Garda
This process was totally cool!!! I would recommend 99design to everyone needing a logo!!!
Excellent as usual!!!
As usual, our ideas came out to paper, it is a great designer. For surre it will not be the last project.
How Garden in the Mist started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
My Garden in the Mist
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We specialise in selling quality gardening products and services that are inspired by our garden in the mountains. We target gardeners and enthusiasts who have made a lifestyle choice to create and maintain beautiful gardens.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I would also use a warm dark brown, perhaps as a font, as this sophisticated colour works well with the garden. The logo will appear in full colour on my online store which will use the shopify.com platform, in black on natural paper seed packets and in black ink using a rubber stamp on brown paper labels.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The font is what attracts me to this logo
The font is attractive to me
Overall this logo appeals to me the most. I could see something similar for My Garden in the Mist. Perhaps a softer font.
I quite like the sophistication of this logo overall even though I would prefer a softer font
There are a few elements to help create my logo and brand:
1. The over-aching themes need to be romantic and sophisticated
2. Yellow peonies are one of my favorite flowers. I also love roses. These flowers feature in my garden.
3. We frequently have late afternoon mists in the garden and I would like to recreate that in my logo if possible (perhaps a background misty halo would help accomplish this)
4. I feel strongly associated with the beauty of nature
5. I would like to see if we can add gardening gloves, seeds or gardening tools into the logo as these are some of the products I sell. I have attached some pictures for ideas.