Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We have established a bowling tournament that raised funds directly for local autism classrooms. We are entering our 3rd year.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
This is a program that our company T&T Creative Group has developed as part of our community outreach. We need this logo to start branding this movement on it's own.
We also want to attract sponsor to continue to support this program.
1) You can see our website and video here - https://www.ttcreativegroup.com/autism/
2) I have attached our flyer from last year
3) I am also attaching our logo T&T company logo in case you need it. You may want to put our T&T on a blowing pin
Additional Notes on the logo:
Colors which represent Autism.
- Blue is the primary. The color used by the Autism Speaks national organization.
- Multicolor puzzle piece often related to Autism is Blue, Red, Yellow & Green
- Autism = Always Unique Totally Intelligent Sometimes Mysterious
- Bowling ball crashing into pins to symbolize "breaking through barriers". The pins can scatter into puzzle pieces.
- Strikeout Autism - Bowling ball is the multi-color puzzle crashing into the pins