Nicole is very creative, works fast, and communicates well. Would hire her again for future projects. Thank you!
- Columbia Ridge
El Manto did an excellent job! The designer was easy to work with; made lots of adjustments that we requested to get it just right. The outcome is fantastic. We are very happy!
- Nikola 81
Very talented and creative. The work provided was unique and well worth it. Thank you!
How stevepixler started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Freedom Life Church
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
New church reaching all generations but aimed at youth.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
Strong, bold, youthful colors.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Like the blend of sophistication with a relaxed look.
Like the simplicity of the lettering, but the image may be too busy for our use.
Love the simplicity and elegance with fun, happy feeling.
Love the simplicity and clarity.
This design equally emphasizes the first two words, which is the direction we would like to go with "Freedom Life."
Simplicity and elegance.
Simple font is easily readable in signage.
The quirky, easily branded image.
Simplicity and clarity.
- Emblem preferred
- Focus on the wording
- "Freedom" and "Life" equally emphasized
- Non-"churchy" (away from religious symbolism, i.e. cross, steeple, etc)
- Clean, simple design that looks clear on signage viewed from a distance; not too busy
LOOK & FEEL
- Modern, Bold and Youthful
- Slightly Masculine leaning
- Nothing too Playful or Cartoony
ELEMENTS TO TRY
- Represent Freedom (Not necessarily Patriotic)
- Possibly abstract hands upraised celebrating "I am free!"
WHAT TO AVOID
- Religious Symbolism (i.e. Cross, Steeple, etc)
- Strong and Bold
- Reds or Blues OK
- STAY AWAY from Red, White and Blue
Our motto will be (not included in the logo) "Live Free."