Our winning designer provided several attractive designs and was good at communicating through the process. Thank you!
- John Notgrass
Great job! Thanks a lot!
I really enjoyed working with this designer and watching them iterate to the best design for my project.
great to work with, understood the brief well.
He's amazing...responsive, creative and a great problem solver.
Xing is a responsive, creative and talented designer! Absolute pleasure to work with!
How ibrahim.khafagy started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
EduConservation is an educational initiative aiming at raising awareness amongst the African youth regarding nature conservation
Our mission is to empower a new well informed and conservation minded young African generation, adopting a responsible citizen attitude in balance with nature.
We will be developing dynamic education content that will be adopted in the national curriculum of African nations that will include the following topics:
7. Gestures (what can I do to preserve our environment & ecosystem)
9. Man (what are we doing to protect biodiversity and ecosytem)
12. Global warming
-Primary & Secondary school pupils in Africa
-Governments (especially Ministries of Education and Ministries of Environment) in Africa
-Organizations (international, regional & national) operating/has interest in the scope of biodiversity and environment conservation
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
GOAL: We are looking to develop a logo which clearly shows to our stakeholders we are a leading non-profit, highly engaged and passionate towards biodiversity and environment conservation. We want to inspire our stakeholders to engage/support our cause.
DESIGNS WE LIKE:
• attachment 1.jpg - We like the opportunity of most of the 12 core topics to be highlighted but we do not like the green color that can potentially be associated with 'green washing'.
• attachment 2.jpg & 3.jpg - we really like these logos and how the shapes interlock or are embedded within one another. However, for our logo we would also like to integrate the aspect of environment and not only the animal conservation part.
*attachment 4.jpg - we like the accumiliation of the small shapes to create the larger representation (the quinoa in this example)
* attachment 5.jpg - we like the elegant lines.
*attachment 6.jpg - We like that the words represent the main elements of life and universal challenge we are facing. We like the idea of having the globe. We do not like the red color.
1. we like the idea of a balance of humans, animals (endangered) & nature
2. We prefer to have the logo prominently referencing Africa in some way
3. Some adjectives we would like to describe our logo with are clever, intelligible, irresistible, comprehensive and benevolent