1. We prefer to not have vertical shaped logos.
2. Avoid the following colors: orange, teal, grey, yellow, pink, neon, pastels, red. We want a color palette with an impact.
3. We would like the logo to have fireworks, carnival elements, train depot, and represent elements of what we do, entertainment, music and food.
4. You can see more about the event at http://www.herndonfestival.net
• Please submit the logo design as both a full-color and two-color hard copy. The logo will be reproduced in both full and two colors to meet festival requirements. In addition, a version suitable for embroidery is needed with the final design. Submit each logo draft design with multiple color schemes.
• The winning designer will work with staff to finalize colors and design. The designer will provide the final logo in multiple formats such as, PDF, .JPG file, .EPS file, b/w design, full-color, two-color with no shading, and as a color separated file.
• The winning logo will represent all that the Herndon Festival has to offer while
incorporating elements of Historic Downtown Herndon and past Herndon Festivals.
Values to Communicate:
2. High energy
4. Communicates the landmarks in Herndon VA. See photos of the Town of Herndon at http://www.herndon-va.gov and the Herndon Festival at http://www.herndonfestival.net