Beautiful work with fast turnaround! I have enlisted the help of dandt for several branding projects over the years and have loved working with her.
Outstanding designer. He has a professional conscience that is not found everywhere. You can give him the work without worries. All my encouragement Stevan. I wish you many successes
- by Laura
Great design, communication was a bit slow.
Great designer. Was very patient with us as we worked through various logo concepts, ultimately landing on something fantastic. It was a good collaborative exercise and we are very pleased with the product
Quick response, good communication
How mikkel Z started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Be your own
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We design and sell jewelry and accessories for men. Leather bracelets, leather bags, watches, necklaces, wallets, etc. However this probably shouldn't be part of the logo, unless in a very subtle way.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Mood board for Trendhim
1. Logos / Identies we like:
2. Trendhim wants to: Help every guy express what makes him his own.
3. The logo should be black.
4. We suggest a word mark, so no seperate logo. However it would be a plus, if we could use just the T from the logo, on it's own, and people would still recognise the brand.
5. Our brand is masculine, so that should be reflected in the logo.