Maria was so attentive to detail & very quick to make changes. She listened to our comments & was so easy to work with. Highly recommend her.
How sharp.catrina started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
True North Marketing
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We help small businesses navigate the world of marketing and point their brand in the right direction.
- Small Businesses that need digital marketing. social media, PR, branding consulting.
The brand should portray: transparency, navigation, guidance, creative.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Let designers make suggestions:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Yellows: Energy, intellect, fun and youth.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- I'd like a star to be incorporated in the logo (think North Star). A five point star is fine - more fun/creative than detailed/specific. I'd like this to be a prominent point of the logo. I'd like to be able to take the star and use it in other design pieces or social media.
- I also like the possibility of a sailboat & star. Think that sailors use the north star for guidance.
- I like like the simple/modern look so I can incorporate it into other pieces easily. (ie: the star or boat may be recognizable with out the full name of the company - but accompanied with TNM or a slogan)
- Emotions I hope to convey: Creative, dreamy, guidance (navigation) (north star), feminine but bold, professional but not too stiff
Hope this helps - feel free to reach out to me with any questions! Thank you for your time in advance.