Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Close Harmony Choir is a mixed gender choir singing in four part harmony. We have an eclectic range of material, from African pieces and gospel through to Bruce Springsteen and KD Lang. The choir is made up of members of the public who join for the joy and love of singing. We perform, with movement around 4 times a year at various festivals. We are creative, harmonious, fun loving, soulful, vibrant, melodic – truly musical.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We want a brand design that encapsulates who we are; whilst being versatile in its applications. We will use this logo on our website, stationary and, importantly, on our performance outfit.
Brand Brief – we have attached some ideas we like, however we want a logo that :
• Stands on it own (for web/stationary) but can also be used as a backdrop for events on a banner.
• We are especially keen to use it as a design for our performance outfits including a t-shirt design.
• Pays homage to the musical nature of the group
• Includes the choir name “Close Harmony Choir”
• Is bold, vibrant, colourful, clear, simple and quirky
• Evokes movement
• Lots of colour
We do not want a logo that:
• Includes cartoons; animals; stock photos; clipart; cheesy fonts