How bryanluce2000 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
- Business objective: Investment group searching for a business to purchase and operate (also known as "private equity")
- Principia is solely me, backed by other investors
- My primary audience is business owners that may want to sell their business/company to me
- My secondary audience are other potential investors & professional service companies (financial, accounting, legal)
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Purples: Imagination, spirituality, royalty and luxury.
Let designers make suggestions:
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
- The logo should have an iconic image along with "Principia Capital" to be able to use the icon separately.
- I like clean lines, elegant designs, and someting unique/creative
- Ideally, the logo will envoke trust, protection, strength
- Most importantly the logo needs to be cool/hip/dope/rad/creative