The first letter in “fellomed” can be either upper or lower case. However, it is important that the word fellomed is easy to read in the logo.
Colors should be an aqua color and additionally a warm, friendly color of your choice (like a red, orange or pink/rose shade, e.g. coral). There can also be more than just two colors.
The logo should
- show that fellomed is reliable and trustworthy and that we truly care about pets.
- be friendly & cheerful (maybe even playful) and evoke a positive feeling, but not be too childish
- be modern, unique and smart, but still have an obvious association with pets and/or the love for pets
- not look like every other vet practice or clinic logo
- not be just the typical dog and cat or paw (although there can be cats, dogs and paws included in the design)
It would be nice if the logo was made up by two elements - the writing 'fellomed' and another more figural element, which also works as a stand-alone logo.
The logo should look great on a website, but also on stationary and business cards.
We added some other logos as examples, so you get a better idea of what we like.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have further questions!