She's great. Listens to ideas, requirements, and executes in timely manner.
How Alexanderzilo started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The United States PRE Breeders Association (USPREBA) is a non profit association the represents the Breeders of the Pure Spanish Horse (PRE) (a/k/a Andalusian Horse) in the United States.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
As a new association, the attached draft logo was our first internal effort at a logo. Our comments:
1. We now want to lose the eagle as it overpowers everything. It was thought that the eagle would give us an American identity.
2.The horse used is the Wrong breed.
3. "P.S.H." is wrong and should be entirely removed.
4. The crown represents King Felipe of Spain that saved the breed from extinction.
5. The 12 stars represent our twelve founding Board members. We could lose this.
6. We are inclined towards crests and shields as our horse dates back to the 11 th century.