They were very professional listened to our feedback and translated that information to a design that our executive team was happy with.
Great designs, good understanding of requirements. Nice job!
She was great and very flexible, a true pleasure to work with.
How omyogatela started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The idea and background: Om Yogatela produces yoga stuff with social impact. First the fabric is weaved in a small community in South America, starting in Ecuador – other countries will follow. Second, the fabric is sewed to the final products by women who fled to Austria (refugees/ citizens to be) in the last years, as part of an integration project in Vienna. We will start with three products: meditation cushion, bag for yoga mat and small backpack. See our website and how the products will look like (more or less) here: http://www.omyogatela.com
The name Om Yogatela: “Tela” is Spanish and means fabric – so it means kind of fabric for yoga; it combines the joyful colors of South America with yoga; Om is Om 😊
Values: Om Yogatela is – integrated, fair and colourful.
- We support the integration of refugees and we stand for the integration of the yoga practice/ philosophy into the daily life
- We stand for fair production that supports mainly women and their families in South America (other continents will follow) and Europe
- Our products are all very colourful and joyful
• Target audience
Mostly women (but can also be men) who practice or aim to practice yoga and meditation.
Especially people who want to integrate the yoga philosophy into their daily life e.g. by consuming conscious/ fair products.
People who want to demonstrate their values – stand up for refugees, support communities in developing countries, etc.
Yogis who are brave to wear bright and joyful colours
Values to communicate with your design
What feelings and messages do you want the visual design to communicate to your viewer?
- Sustainable production
- pleasant, joyful, colourful
- Fair treatment of working women
- Demonstrate own values
- Living the yoga philosophy
- Living different cultures
- Embracing courage and pluralism
- Positive activism
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
I like the way how the animal is painted. A parrot with three colours in this style might be an option.
I like the way how the animal is painted - only black and white but it is clear what it is.
- I´m looking more for artistic than for minimal designs
- The connection between YOGA + CULTURE/colour + WOMEN would be good to be shown
- I have in mind to include an animal like the colourful hummingbird or a parrot, or an alpaca😉 to express the culture/colour; I connect those animals with Ecuador
- A flower that stands for yoga is the blowing lotus – this might also be an option, but is already used very often
- It is also possible to include a thread roll, to express the word “tela”
- and of course it is about women - a nice women face in connection with yoga or weaving/sewing might also be nice
- Some concrete ideas:
o A parrot having a thread in the mouth and the thread is in the form of the OM - Sign
o a hummingbird drinking from the lotus flower
o a women (female face) and the connection to sewing or weaving the OM-sign
o or a female alpaca – meditating?
o or a women and a parrot?
- The logo will not only be used for online purposes but also for the labels to print or stitch on the products- therefor the logo should not include too many colors.
- No go: please no women in sexy yoga pose