Best Buddy Club
8/30 UPDATE: Looking for a retro design. I have attached images and examples of 50s and 60s designs that I like from http://www.depositphotos.com and http://www.Shutterstock.com. You’ll see a “New” banner in the first attachment – I like this concept and off-register color scheme. I also like the sparkle or star designs. Think of the opening titles of TV shows such as Bewitched - https://youtu.be/oOOFdNWPP04 (great typeface) and the Jetsons - https://youtu.be/tTq6Tofmo7E (but not the Jetson’s dog, I don’t like him.)
Here is the work of an artist “Doremi” whose work I love and the look I want on http://www.shutterstock.com - http://www.shutterstock.com/gallery…term=retro
I would like for you to try to incorporate these types of styles and typefaces into the logo.
Colors – I like the muted greens, blues, yellow, browns, oranges and reds. I like design that incorporates patterns such as plaid or diamonds.
Thank you so much for all of your hard work on this! Lori
8/29/15 Update: The logo should feel warm, welcoming and inviting. Keep it simple. A retro or vintage all-American look may be a good approach. The seniors who will be providing this service will have been born in the 40s, 50s and 60s. Having said this I am open to design ideas.
The majority of members will be dog owners, however the service is also available to cats. If it is possible without being too complex or complicated or messy, you may consider incorporating a cat into the design or give cat options as well.
Offers In-Home Boarding, Doggy Daycare, Pet sitting, Dog walking, Pet Driving (for appointments) and plant watering services provided by loving, active older adults age 55+.
• To create a business which links seniors with people and pets in their own communities.
• To help seniors live more meaningful, purposeful, happy lives.
• To help communities build relationships and bond with the seniors in their neighborhoods.
• To help seniors build deep and lasting relationships with their neighbors and community.
• To enrich the lives of our pets.
• To help seniors and pets live longer, more enriched lives.
• To create a system whereby seniors can experience the benefits of a relationship with a pet without having to own one and carry the financial responsibility associated with care.
Two Audiences: Buddies (seniors) and Members (pet owners)
1) Seniors age 55+ - we call them a “Buddy” to provide in-their-own-home boarding, doggy daycare, dog walking, pet sitting, pet driving to appointments and plant watering.
• Emphasizes part-time work, extra income, building community relationships and networks, companionship of pets and the health benefits of pet companionship.
1) Members or Pet owners – people who want to hire a Buddy for their pet(s).
• Emphasizes the love, trust, care and doting nature of seniors, making them the preeminent choice for pet care. Focuses on building community, relying on our neighbors and the cause of helping seniors live healthy, active and longer lives.