I don't think this happens often but the winner ended up being one of the first designs submitted. We knew right away that it was a great logo for our business. We liked the clean lines and the eye catching coordination of the design. We loved that the name of our restaurant popped. This design is versatile and ageless. The designer was good to work with and was quick to make the changes we requested. The designer was also willing to try some variations and didn't complain when we didn't keep them. All in all, a good experience with this designer.
Following the creative briefing very well and was super responsive. Thank you!
I loved the logo and how it stands out and it's what I wanted to see for my company.
Excellent designer. In fact the first proposal he made for our logo was already the right one, with only a change in colour and it was the best of more that 200 submissions. Very helpful and cooperative also in finalizing all the details after awarding the design. Will surely use him again for our design work. Thanks!!
Since the beginning he got the idea and we been working through for me is exactly what I wanted a branded logo very classy and sophisticated . Thank you Prada!
How lisa r4 started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Coach's is a neighborhood bar and grill. These are their brand differentiators.
• Quality food, made-to-order – The food at Coach’s is consistently high quality and made-to-order
• Local, hometown, sports-oriented atmosphere -- An extension of your neighborhood, Coach’s atmosphere and décor reflects local sports mascots and teams.
• Neighborly – Employees take the time to know their customers, many by name
• Family Value – Coach’s is a family restaurant first and foremost. We are the place where families can enjoy a good meal at great prices.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
Other color requirements
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Reds: Energy, action, passion and love.
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
The breand personality is
• Friendly, neighborly, down-to-earth
• Tough, consistent, relentless
• Fun, outgoing
#1 in Food, Family and Fun