Very fitting and thought-out design made for us. Easy to work with and quick responses. Can recommend
I love how the polygon design of the panther is showing dynamics and strengths and at the same time looks modern and mature.
- Frankfurt Solutions
HZQ seemed to have a knack for figuring out what we wanted in a logo. Even though we gave some ideas of our own, what we got was actually different from those ideas, but somehow better! We ended up picking HZQ as a winner and found that it was very easy and pleasant to work with. All our edits and requirements were handled promptly and to our satisfaction with no complaints. Thanks HZQ!
Fast responses, good contact, recommend for working with!
How Hayden.kirk started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Layer3 is a Managed IT Service provider (MSP) and Cloud Provider based in New Zealand. We deliver IT services to corporates within New Zealand.
We love geometrical shapes and the fading fragmentation effect used. See some attached work - we want this to be incorporated into a new logo for the company.
What we don't like about our current logo which is attached in layer3.zip
* Current colours are a bit dull, and different from the pattern we use now
* The number 3 needs to be re-worked some how - doesn't fit
* We don't know if the font fits anymore.
What we do like
* The red and grey work well - we want to keep that and build a proper brand profilio once a new logo is decided
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We are open to anything, but please stick to the following:
* Use reds/greys
* We want to incorporate the triangle/geo effect, it can be re-done to be square or something else.
* The number 3 needs to stand out so it can be used on it's own. So when people see the number, they know the company whom it is associated with.