JeoPiXel was professional throughout the process. His design caught our eye as clean and perfect for the image we were trying to present for our clinic. He made changes as requested, and his turnaround time was awesome - he was waiting on us several times! It was a great process working with him, from start to finish.
How maaret started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a non-profit for advancing context-driven (considering versatile stakeholder needs over best practices) software testing in Finland. We connect with people who do software testing (testers, developers, business analysts) and with people who need software testing (managers of organizations with software on all levels) on value of skilled practice of software testing.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
As the above questions do not help understand us, we tried summarizing what we value and what could be used as ideas to create our logo:
- collaboration and value chain focus: testing happens in collaboration amongst people with diverse backgrounds adding their pieces to the overall value chain, testers are team players with useful and valuable skills, we want to belong not be isolated
- skilled service: we place skilled people with service attitude in a key role and focus on building skills continuously that help make right decisions in context on what kind of testing and information is relevant, and we focus on testing by any role over testers as specialists, recognizing testing skill building requires time and focus that may benefit from specialization
- no best practices: different approaches to testing are appropriate for different contexts, and no one approach or tool is suitable for all types of contexts and we look primarily at stakeholder value and needs when choosing the approaches, like to see options, active selections and innovation in ways of testing
- business- and technology-facing: our community addresses different types of testing, where some are very much business-oriented, and others very much technical in nature. We love to see a mix, in collaboration with a mix of people and backgrounds.
- from Finland, to Finland: We put together the best the world has to offer for Finland, and work to expand the great things we have to offer for the world in software testing
- We'd prefer to find someone through this channel to work 1:1 for later assignments. The contest as a concept does not feel right for us, but we're using it as we have don't have the connections to designers.