Great to work with. Timely and creative. Sharp ideas and modern too. Able to workshop one idea in several different ways
- Creative Dan
Creative Dan is really amazing! He is very accommodating, committed and very helpful! This is not my first project with him and definitely not the last.
Great job with business cards
- HiTek Mechanical
- Crofd Studios
It's a good designer with a good idea :)
How jperron started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Resources for Veteran Owned Businesses
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
A online discussion board community for Veteran Owned Businesses; Covering topics like Funding, Business Plan Drafting, Startup Accelerators, Incubators & Bootcamps
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Community & Non-Profit
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) Upon Final submission, the File Must be editable vector; adobe illustrator ".ai" format.
2) Looking to Symbolize Veteran owned Businesses. ex. symbols for businesses( buildings, etc ) and symbols that represent military (chevrons, stripes, ribbons, etc).
3) Looking for an overall simple look at and feel its going in the header of VOBsource.com, Ideally it is simple and scales to work in various positions.
4) Its preferable to include a tagline at the bottom "Resources for Veteran Owned Businesses" or something of that nature, at the very least "Veteran Owned Business" (to explain the "VOB" acronym in the domain /site name)
5) Current Background colors are viewable on : http://VOBsource.com . Prefer that the colors chosen by the designer work with diverse backgrounds (light and dark), otherwise would prefer a separate light and dark variant upon final submission.
Feedback on images /examples attached above:
- FlightBusiness: Like two different colors and shades used for a 2 word logo. (Ex. would prefer "VOB" and "Source" slightly different colors, but ultimately up to designer)
-"Military your tagline" Like how the Chevron almost appears as a building, pretty neat, we are open to clever mixing of shapes that explain the meaning of the site / name.
-Other Two Images: Like the simplicity of these, would probably perfer not to use a dog tag around the entire logo in that orientation because we do not want to get too close to the logo of this organization.
-Most Rules/Guidelines are open to interpretation (aside from final file format). So if you have creative ideas or approaches feel free to give them a shot and we will give feedback.