Super Desiner!Very creative and has responded to my wishes!Has made great efforts until the end!
This designer was a pleasure to deal with. They were keen to make any adjustments required and asked for feedback to assist in the design process. Thanks for an awesome design and we would be happy to work with them again.
FrogMented did a wonderful job with our logo. We weren't exactly sure what we wanted, and he helped us to figure it out. We went back and forth over the design a number of times, trying different ideas and in the end, the result is a logo we are very happy with. Great job.
ArtisticSouL fullfilled all our wishes and has been really helpfull by making small changes during design handover!
How UbioLabs started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Hedge Fire is a web-based hedge fund platform that provides:
1) Open platform for independent hedge fund managers
2) Crowd sourced tools/analysis for fund management
3) Transparency and clear metrics into each fund
4) Access to hedge funds not accessible to public
The model is radically transforming how the hedge fund segment operates. It is designed to be disruptive while using the newly discovered power of "crowd sourcing". Target markets are:
1) Existing registered investment advisors who will invest into the funds on the platform. These guys are conservative!
2) High net worth individuals who can invest directly in the funds. More consumer oriented audience.
Given target markets, the logo needs to convey:
1) The fact this is a modern, forward thinking company. Echoing current trends in logos for cutting edge web-based companies seems like a good start.
2) Still convey that this is a serious company. Can't be too playful as we still deal with other people's money and need to convey trust and image of stability.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards