Thank you Antidote! You were fantastic throughout this process, I will be requesting to work with you again in the future!
Loved our new design for our jackets!!
It's a great design.
I had my request accurately and responded promptly.
Excellent designs and timely edits. Would definitely work with Lost&Found again!
How marshall.teague started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
Loyal Pasture Dog Co.
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
It's the sister company to our sustainable farm, EdenThistle. Loyal Pasture Dog Co. sells treats and raw dog food supplements from our pasture raised farm (EdenThistle). We also have a kennel on the farm where we board dogs that get access to our 1.5 acre pasture that's just for dogs. The target audience are dog owners who:
1. want to feed their dogs the best raw food from our sustainable pastures
2. want dehydrated treats from the pastures of our farms
3. want to board their dog in an environment where it will have the space to run, roll and play with other dogs.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
We're wanting to avoid the typical pet logos which tend to have rounded lines, playful names and cute animals incorporated in the design and can often feel cartoony. We're looking for a logo that hints at the wild nature of their dog and pulls in the open field idea of our kennel as well as the farm based treats and raw food that we sell.
- we'd like a dog in the logo image to ensure customers understand immediately that the company is in the pet industry.
- in our draft idea we've included a dog that looks fairly masculine with clean lines rather than the cartoonish dogs often used in pet logos.
- We're trying to connect several ideas under one image/logo - our products include both boarding and treats/raw feeds AND it's all farm based. All our food is from our sustainable, drug free farms and all our boarders get to play in open fields when staying at the kennel.
- "natural, free, wild, farm, clean, heathy" are all words that we would hope to be incorporated into the "feel" of the logo.