alba1268 did an exceptional job for me. For me the key was the handoff process. He was patient, kind, reassuring, and he ultimately provided an end product that I could not have been happier with. This website was phenomenal and the process at large was truly remarkable (in that it really worked), only made better by how great alba1268 was.
- Andrew Hamerling
Was very fast to respond and provided many, many design ideas. Accepted feedback very well and responded to direction easily. Overall, very easy to work with and I am very happy with the final product.
Josh08 was a great designer to work with. I would work with this designer anytime.
How Ianplum started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
At This Moment Photography
What’s your company slogan?
Turn moments into memories
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Photography of people and events; targeting middle/upper-middle class consumers who value professional portraiture and prints
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
1) Looking for an original design concept that articulates photography (stills) and time (moments).
2) Prefer graphic elements with clean edges, curves and lines versus extremely "whimsical"
3) Concerning colour: open to your ideas just not the pink family... or overtly feminine
4) Font: Would like a font that is distinctive and timeless and suggests class, quality
5) Design needs to work in black and white also (image watermark)