Gentilissimo e attento anche se sono alla prima esperienza son rimasta soddisfatta
Stewart Bell from Spraycake Designs was absolutely brilliant! We loved his unique design and even after selecting him as our winner he was happy to help fine tune the design to exactly what we wanted. He was VERY patient with us! The final design we received is better than we expected. We couldn't be happier with the design or with Stewart. We strongly recommend working with him and Spraycake Design Studio.
Very nice working with Brint'X, helpful and love the design.
- Aga Ochoco
Very cooperative, great artist !
Great ideas, very responsive, and a pleasure to work with! Would recommend highly.
How Who's In started their logo design journey
Who are you known as?
What’s your company slogan?
Find fun with friends (note: this isn't 100% required, but we'd like to see what a tagline would look like)
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
who's in is the simplest way to save and share places you want to go with friends. You can see the iPhone app here http://app.seewhos.in
The goal with who's in is to help groups of friends find fun activities to do together in the real world by making it simple to share what people want to do with one another.
As you're designing, please keep in mind that our product is about bring friends together, helping facilitate fun, and making it easy to share what people want to do with one another.
- in their 20's and 30's
- enjoy going out to new restaurants (foodies)
- enjoy going to various events, such as concerts, festivals, etc.
- tech savvy
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Entertainment & The Arts
Logo types to explore
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
Couple things to keep in mind:
- For the mobile app icon, we are using "in?" so please keep that in mind as your designing.
- We'd like to see examples of designs where the words "who's" and "in" are visually differentiated from one another, either through color, typography, etc. This isn't a must, but we'd like to see this.
- We like the script fonts, like the AIrBnB and Olive and Twist logo, but also like the clean/smooth typography used with Path.