Three files attached for reference:
• old logo - "studiosystem_OLD_dk_blue" - for reference, here is our current marketing site: http://www.getstudiosystem.com.
• We are in the midst of a site redesign. Unfortunately we cannot display much beyond the attached header.
• updated logo - "blssi_ss_logo_blue" - we would like to lean in this direction but embellish with some kind of emblem or symbol
• Company name and a symbol or element associated to it are the primary requirement
• As noted above - while we like the new direction of the attached, updated logo - we are open to changes
• No slogan
• Overall focus should be on the Studio System name, i.e. the symbol should embellish not overwhelm it
• This will be used in print materials and from a tiny icon size on up across various web sites - should be clean and fine elements easily discernible
• Final version as layered PSD
• Preference is for the symbol to be on the left or right of the company name
• Please do not use abbreviations of the company name as part of the symbol
• Wide open - we are a technology company in the film and television space. See "Target Audience" above.
• We would like something that embodies our values as elite but innovative company in a subtle manner. We are certainly happy with an abstract symbol so long as it represents our company brand and values.
• Our primary web site is a dark blue (see attached images).
• We will need an all-white inverse on a dark background.
• If you can create a variation in different colors that melds with the dark blue in our attached header, go for it.
• Preference is single color; 2 color max
• The updated logo (attached) uses Helvetica neue bold and Helvetica neue light.
• While we like this classic font we are open to other choices with the caveat that the winning designer provide us the font specifics.