We'd like a logo that is simple, memorable, and recognisable. We'd like it to look inviting for everyone to try veganism. We would like the logo to appeal to men as well as women and a variety of people.
Preferably, we would like the logo to reflect why people go vegan in an aesthetic, uncrowded and nonconfrontational way. People become vegan for many reasons, but the most common reason would be for the animals, environment, and health. We would like the logo to be vibrant and fun-looking. Other ideas that may better represent our club is also definitely welcome.
- The logo can have just "Vegan Club" on it, but it's also nice to have "University of Melbourne" in a smaller font.
- The writing should be readable (i.e. not too cursive), and the font should be neutral, not too feminine/masculine.
- We love nature inspired happy colours like green, orange, yellow, blue. But, any colour and combination that looks vibrant and attractive would be great.
- We wish the logo to be playful but not childish, targeting university students as a majority.
- The logo shouldn't look like we grow vegetables and that vegans only eat salad (because we don't haha).
- If animals are included in the logo, cows, rabbits, sheep or any commonly farmed animal in Australia would be good!
- A style that looks friendly, vibrant, and beautiful would be great, such as but not limited to watercolour art.
- We love clever logos that play on concepts in veganism- see some of the logos from the design inspiration section.
Looking forward to see all the creative logo submissions!