Really liked how responsive she was through the project.
How Msamuelgreene started their logo & hosted website journey
Who are you known as?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
The company educates and supports dog care businesses with setting up, operating, and improving their businesses.
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Animal & Pet
What colors do you want to see in your design?
To give us an idea of the overall feeling of your brand, let us know which styles you lean towards
This company is a business that supports other businesses. So, conveying a sense of professionalism is key. For our logo, we want to incorporate a picture of a dog sitting obediently, and pay attention to their trainer. It can be an actual picture, or a silhouette. The attached picture is only an example. We are open to other ideas.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the logo and hosted website?
This is an institute of learning. As such, the website will project a sense of class and professionalism. We are open to different color schemes. However, we are interested in pictures that have a dog on a leash being trained by, or walking with, a person in an outdoors setting. No cartoon images please.
Jimdo templates to explore
The website will consist of the following pages (after we select a designer, we will provide them with the text for each page):
• Home page (Goal of this page is to introduce customers to our business, and what we offer)
• Training and Certifications (Goal of this page is to provide a listing of the trainings and services we offer, and to allow customers to purchase trainings and services)
• K9 Shop (Goal for this page is to allow customers to view the products and services we offer, and to allow customers to purchase our products and services)
• Business Consulting (Goal for this page is to provide customers with a listing of the consulting services we offer)
• Contact (Goal of this page is to provide a means for customers to contact us)