This is our second design with Yoshe and as always, we are thoroughly impressed with his artistic, unique, and custom designs. He has been a pleasure to work with and we would recommend his work to anyone!
How bsadigli started their menu journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We are a restaurant/cafe that also offer catering services.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We have put together a catering menu in word document format, we need it in a nice printable booklet (or maybe few A4 pages, one for each section, ie Canapes, Main Courses, Salads, etc) with our logo so it looks presentable.
- We attach our logo in different formats (ideally, use the picture that has big A and Alma written underneath)
- We attach our colour code
- We attach our font that we use
- We attach our a similar brochure for a competitor's restaurant, this is just something to look at, ours does not necessarily have to be like this, but this maybe a good starting point. We do not need to have the same amount of pictures, but we want it to be nice, clean, with our logo and social network links and our website (almacafe.co.uk)
We will also provide some pictures that you may or may not use (feel free to use or not use at your own creativity).
- We have attached some pictures (feel free to use or not use, or use stock images, you decide). The end result (pdf brochure/menu) should look crisp, professional and well put together.
Please make sure links to our social network (instagram, facebook) is included (@almacafelondon)
Please make sure that our web site is included somewhere in the menu (almacafe.co.uk)