Attached you will find two screens with app structure that we find acceptable. However, if you think that some of the elements could be structured in a better way, please feel free to change the structure. But it would be better if you first explain your position. In any case, we truly support creative ideas and are ready to consider them if necessary.
Your task it to provide us with the following elements:
- action bar with icons
- menu overflow menu with icons
- popup with all of the elements
The user flow inside the app is conducted via action bar, menu overflow and popups. The rest is the fur with no elements on it. Therefore, your task is to add design to the proposed app structure:
1. Action Bar. It should be corresponding to the typography of the logo.
2. Menu Overflow popup.
3. One of the main popups where you select one of the cat from the scrollable list.
We expect you to experiment with:
1) Design elements of action bar, popup and menu overflow
2) All the icons
3) All of the elements in the popup
We believe that we deal with one screen, even though it would be appropriate for you to submit two screenshots as they overlap. Attached you will find our vision of the workflow:
99d01.jpg - the app is shown with action bar and menu overflow
99d02.jpg - a popup comes over.