Top notch UX and design skills. Was a pleasure to work with, super fast turnaround and would definitely work with again.
Gergely did a great job staying in close contact and giving us good guidance on what was possible and what to expect. To our potential investors, our founders, our advisors, and our network of friends, his work stood out from all the of the other design work submitted. He helped out at the end to make sure that our developers had the information that they needed to implement the designs.
Quick response from designer.
- Phil at Design Industries
- Müller Alexander
Alexander has really great taste and this was very important for our task. He is very responsible person and keeps the deadlines.
How johannesO started their app design journey
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
We create an app with easy access to buy and sell bitcoin for retail customers.
For the creation of our crypto trading app, we will need to have a young and fresh look&feel of our app with the focus on basic trading functions, a simple UI and an intuitive UX. Our goal is to make trading as simple as grocery shopping. The target group will be Millennials with low to no financial know-how.
What do you have in mind for the style and theme of the app?
modern and simple look&feel, focus on millennials
The mockups/design ideas for the cryptocurrency trading app need to be simple and intuitive while still having a great design.
- Welcome/Signup/Registration page
- Trading page with infos, charts and buy/sell buttons for one cryptocurrency (e.g. Bitcoin, additional features are up to your imagination)
Choose from one of those two screens:
- Cryptocurrency trading overview page/Home page (with the top 5 cryptocurrencies, additional features are up to your imagination)
- News page with the latest and most important news (from traditional media) and social media (esp. Twitter)