Amazing design work and such a great individual to collaborate with!
Really enjoyed the attention to detail, following vision requested and prompt service.
How sales J0 started their other art or illustration journey
Who are you known as?
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
Lakeland Holding is a municipally owned organization consisting of 3 unique organizations.
1. Lakeland Power - This organization provides electricity to local homes and businesses
2. Bracebridge Generation - Bracebridge Generation has proudly produced clean energy since 1894 for a number of local communities. We own and operate 6 hydro-electric generating stations and 17 dams producing up to a total capacity of 11 megawatts (11,020 kilowatts) of green electricity.
3. Lakeland Energy/Networks - This company provides fibre optic internet, telephone and IT services to local businesses and residents.
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
All 3 organizations are located at the same address and share a common front lobby/entrance way. We would like 4 standing banners designed (please see the attached example photo). The banners should be 31 ¾” x 78”:
1. Lakeland Holding – the banner should explain/show how our organization is made up – see attached LLH Corporate Structure. I have provided company logos in the initial brief.
2. Lakeland Power – this banner should give a visual history of Lakeland Power. It should include the official logo, Save On Energy Logo and also embossed logo's for each of our shareholders.
3. Lakeland Networks - this banner should give a visual history of Lakeland Networks. It should include the official logo and we will provide photos
a. Networks started connecting the generation stations, then municipalities and schoolboards, business and then residential
b. the photos that were provided are stills from the video we posted in the brief.
4. Lakeland/Bracebridge Generation - this banner should give a visual history of Lakeland/Bracebridge Generation. It should include the official logo and safety logo.
Each photo will be marked by the organizations initials (IE LLP = Lakeland Power) and will also be numbered so you know in which order we would like them. I have also uploaded a very rough draft of what we are visualizing.