Reda did a great job with my advertising piece...from coming up with a nice clean and crisp look to working with me as we made some adjustments to the final product. Reda was aways very responsive to my requests for changes and was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. I hope we are able to work together again in the future.
Will definitely work with again
- info Z5Z
The designer is really intelligent and really really helpful. Thanks for the work, Love it.
How Dannyt1 started their signage journey
Who are you known as?
American Car Center
What industry do you think your business is most related to?
Accounting & Financial
Tell us a bit about who you are and the people you reach
We sell/lease used vehicles to subprime, credit challenged customers
What inspires you and how do you envision the design for your business?
We are embarking on a 15-20 billboard advertising campaign and want to create approximately 4-5 different designs for the billboards. We want to emphasize 1) our name "American Car Center, The King of Credit", 2) our website, http://www.memphiskingofcredit.com, and 3) our top selling points or slogans. Some of those include:
- Billboards Size 14’ x 48’
- website important
- the names “American Car Center” and “King of Credit”
- “You’re Approved” or variations thereof
- “No Games. No Gimmicks. You’re Approved.” Or variations thereof
- “Your Job Is Your Credit” or variations thereof
- “Bad Credit, No Credit – We Don’t Care!” or variations thereof
- “Bankruptcy or Repossessions – We Don’t Care!” or variations thereof
- 3 Year 36,000 Mile Warranty
- Free Oil Changes
- "We are the Bank and You are Approved" or variations thereof
Our main colors are red and yellow (see our logo and lions attached), and we would like to use white, grey or black for backgrounds or lettering, as necessary.