Briefing note templates
We would like double-sided InDesign templates to allow us to drop in text and pictures/illustrations for a series of short and longer briefing notes.
- The templates should allow for:
- Title: up to 15 words
- Subtitle/short intro: upto 50 words
- Boxes for text highlights
- Boxes for photos/illustrations
- Option for pull quotes
- Space (at bottom of last page) for 50 word disclaimer
- Space (at bottom right of last page) for 9 character document reference (e.g. 15/124/01)
A short (1 sheet A4, double-sided) briefing will also contain about ~700 words, include numbered/bulleted list (e.g. step by step guide).
Longer briefings could contain from ~1500 words (also including numbered/bulleted list) upwards, so we’d like a template for additional pages as well, which we can insert as necessary.
These guides will be targeted at five different audiences (1.interviewers; 2.analysts and investigators; 3.policy makers; 4.protective security professionals; 5.general public/media). We would like idents /icons to indicate these different audiences in the reports, as well as:
- things to consider
- 2 minute-read briefing note
- 10 minute-read briefing note
- Toolkit briefing note